Your Pacific Northwest Renovation Contractor
Our primary focus and expertise is dealing with the renovation and repair of multifamily property homes.
This benefits our customers in several ways:
- We are well-informed of regulations and laws involving the remediation of multifamily properties and homes. We understand the expectations of architectural and engineering consulting firms, and can achieve the level of quality workmanship they demand.
- This also translates into our team being well versed in handling communication and documentation challenges often associated with coordinating work when multiple parties are involved (e.g. property managers, HOA’s, architectural consultants, attorneys, insurance companies, homeowners and tenants).
- Our crew in the field is continuously building experience working on occupied, multifamily renovation projects which allows them to developed specific skills associated with construction defects and repairs.
- Experience estimating and performing remediation work means we're a perfect resource when litigation is involved. We can provide intrusive investigation support and detailed repair estimates that are crucial to settling claims.
- Upon request our customer receive their very own project webpage dedicated to their specific project. Here stakeholders can view the construction schedule, download documents, see progress photos, or request assistance if needed. This site keeps the project team and homeowners well-informed of the status of ongoing renovations. Project Login →
Need help understanding condominium rehabilitation law? Is there litigation involved? Want to know more about project financing or reserve studies. Perhaps you're ready to hire a design professional, or obtain construction management services. Read More →
We provide both visual and intrusive inspections for multifamily communities and homes. If you suspect your property has leaky windows, siding failure or other problems contact us to receive a free consultation. Read More →