Village at Montreux
Our team was contacted by the Village at Montreux HOA because they were dissatisfied with new waterproof coatings applied by a previous contractor. Upon inspection of multiple walking surfaces we discovered several deficiencies with the coatings the Association had paid for. We worked closely with the Board of Directors to formulate a replacement plan and were ultimately hired to apply new elastomeric pedestrian traffic coatings with proper flashings and application techniques.
After building some trust with the Board we were also hired to inspect roofs and aid in an Intrusive Inspection of the community’s vinyl cladding system. Subsequently our team repaired uncovered water intrusion damage and completely replaced roofs which had failed prematurely due to a lack of proper ventilation.
Nestled at the base of the Cascade Mountain Range between densely populated fir trees the Village at MontreAux sees its fair share of wet weather.
Scope of Repairs
- Intrusive Investigation Support
- Complete Roof Replacement
- Ventilation Modifications & Additions
- Structural (Rot) Repairs
- New Elastomeric Pedestrian Traffic Coatings
- Installation of Integral Flashings
- Selective Vinyl Siding Repairs
- Print Village Montreux Project Info. (716.62 KB)