PBE WAS HIRED BY THE TAYLOR AVENUE CONDOMINIUM HOA TO PERFORM A LIMITED SCOPE OF REPAIRS. WE WORKED WITH THE ASSOCIATION’S PRESIDENT AND THE PROPERTY MANAGER TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE ALL CONTRACTED WORK.
Scope of selective repair work at Taylor Avenue Condominiums:
- Partial replacement of the weather resistive barrier and cedar lap siding at select locations
- Installation of new vinyl windows at the common entrance
- Structural repairs to multiple decks that were damaged by decay
- Selective roof repairs around chimney chases
- Painting of the entire building and adjacent carports